Are you a budding writer looking to improve your portfolio, or a blog owner looking to get a good quality backlink?
I am now accepting guest posts to this blog.
Before submitting your idea, please read through these requirements and instructions for applying. Some of my most popular posts have thousands of shares and good traffic levels and I want to make sure that all guest posts reach the same standard as I will be promoting them heavily on social media – it also means your post will get a lot of eyes on it.
Here are the requirements:
- Posts should be over 1000 words in length.
- They should be keyword optimized for a relevant topic (see accepted topics below)
- Please pitch new and interesting ideas that make me want to read them!
- You can add one link back to your chosen site. Please also add 2 high-quality external links to reputable high ranking websites.
- Make it easy to read. Short paragraphs. Lots of headings. Images or infographics if you have them. Lists are great.
- Topics should be relevant and informative – no promotion of products or services other than adding your backlink naturally in the article (the exception to this is if you are doing a list article of recommended tools/products like this one).
Important: I am opening up guest posting for blog owners and writers only. Please do not pitch an idea if you are working on behalf of a marketing / SEO agency or looking to use the article to plug a product or service.
If I’ve missed something on this list that you think will be a good fit, feel free to pitch it anyway. But please use this list as a guide for the types of topics I cover on this blog.
- Instagram marketing or advertising
- Instagram content (ideas/influencers/guides)
- Social media in general
- Facebook – including Facebook ads
- Sales funnels
- Topics related to funnels – marketing, traffic, copywriting, advertising – it should still broadly fit with social media / funnels, so don’t pitch articles such as Google keyword research – even if it’s a fantastic article it’s just not a good fit for this blog.
Here is how to submit your post:
Send me a title, description, keyword and brief one-paragraph outline of your idea. Email me at lauren @ laurenlambie.com
If it looks like a good fit, I’ll be in contact over email.